It’s important to get your child used to opening their mouth from a young age, and incorporating teeth cleaning into their daily routine.
A guide for looking after your baby’s teeth:
• Prior to teething – wipe your baby’s gums and mouth using a moist soft cloth once a day
• First tooth – twice daily use plain water and a baby’s tooth brush with a soft head and bristles to brush teeth
• After 18 months – use a tiny amount of baby’s tooth paste (0-3 years old), teach your child to spit out the tooth paste after brushing
• 4 to 5 years old – use a pea-sized amount of children’s tooth paste, brush using a circular motion
• 6 plus – use an adult tooth paste, encourage your child to brush their own teeth, monitor their brushing and step in if needed. Introduce the use of dental floss or flossettes (floss handles)
Contact South Yarra Family Dental Care Today
• Call us on 03 98671151
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop in and see us at unit 2/ 137 Osborne St , South Yarra, Melbourne.