Removable partial or full dentures require maintenance to keep them clean and free of stains.
7 Tips for caring for your denture:
1. Rinse your denture after eating to remove any food debris.
2. Remove and brush your denture daily – brush dentures with a soft-bristled brush to remove plaque. If you use denture adhesive clean any remaining adhesive.
3. Soak dentures overnight – most types of dentures need to remain moist to keep their shape. Place your denture in water or a denture-soaking solution overnight.
4. Handle your denture carefully – you don’t want to bend or damage the plastic or the clasps when cleaning.
5. Avoid using abrasive products on your denture – stiff-bristled brushes and strong cleaners are too abrasive and can damage your denture.
6. Avoid using products containing bleach and chlorine – these products can weaken and tarnish the color of your denture.
7. Avoid cleaning with hot or boiling water as it could warp your denture.
Contact South Yarra Family Dental Care Today
• Call us on 03 98671151
• Email us at email@example.com
Pop in and see us at unit 2/ 137 Osborne St , South Yarra, Melbourne.