Each tooth has its own unique shape, size, function and location in the jaw; this enables your teeth to work together helping with chewing, speaking and assisting in giving your face its shape.
• Incisors (upper and lower front teeth): upper and lower incisors have thin cutting edges which
work together to cut food like a pair of scissors
• Canines (sharp teeth): canines are used to tear food
• Premolars: premolars have a flat surface which is used to crush food
• Molars (upper and lower back teeth): molars are large teeth with a flat surface used to grind
Contact South Yarra Family Dental Care Today
• Call us on 03 98671151
• Email us at email@example.com
Pop in and see us at unit 2/ 137 Osborne St , South Yarra, Melbourne.