* Cheese – contains calcium, phosphates and protein; nutrients that help strengthen tooth enamel.
* Plain Yogurt – is high in calcium, protein and probiotics.
* Leafy Greens – kale and spinach are high in vitamins and minerals.
* Almonds – are great source of calcium and protein while being low in sugar.
* Celery – acts like a toothbrush, scraping food particles off your teeth. It also contains vitamin
A and C.
* Apples – are high in fibre and water and the action of eating an apple stimulates salivation, which rinses away bacteria and food particles in your mouth.
* Carrots – are full of fibre and like apples the action of eating raw carrots stimulates salivation.
Contact South Yarra Family Dental Care Today
• Call us on 03 98671151
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop in and see us at unit 2/ 137 Osborne St , South Yarra, Melbourne