• Strong and Healthy Teeth – milk helps protect the enamel surface against acidic substances which helps prevent cavities and tooth decay.
• Healthy Bones – milk is the best source of calcium which essential for growth and strong bones. Proper calcium intake helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and bone fractures when injured.
• Vitamin D – most milk produced is fortified with Vitamin D, this helps the body absorb calcium.
• Muscle Growth – milk contains proteins that are great at improving muscle growth.
• Eliminates Heartburn – acidic foods tend to cause heartburn, milk helps ease heartburn by coating the oesophagus with a cooling sensation.
• Improved Eyesight – milk helps reduce the production of cholesterol near your liver which helps to improve eyesight.
• Clear Complexion – milk contains many vitamins and nutrients that help keep your skin looking soft and glowing.
Contact South Yarra Family Dental Care Today
• Call us on 03 98671151
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop in and see us at unit 2/ 137 Osborne St , South Yarra, Melbourne.