- Wind 18 inches of dental floss tightly around your middle fingers, leaving a couple of inches of floss in the middle.
- Holding the floss tightly between your thumbs and index fingers, gently guide the floss between the teeth (don’t use abrupt movement as it can cut or damage your gums).
- To clean each side of the tooth and under the gum line, use a side-to-side motion gently curving the floss around the base of each tooth.
- Use a clean section of floss as you move from tooth to tooth.
- To remove the floss, use the same back-and-forth motion to bring the floss up and away from between the teeth.
Contact South Yarra Family Dental Care Today
- Call us on 03 98671151
- Email us at [email protected]
Pop in and see us at unit 2/ 137 Osborne St , South Yarra, Melbourne.